How to remove the Convead logo in email mailings
Whitelabel in email mailings allows you to separate the reputation of the domain/IP address of your account from the reputation of Convead and its other customers.
These settings are recommended for periodic massive mailings to a large database of recipients, as well as in the case of problems with delivery.
It should be understood that when you activate Whitelabel, you are solely responsible for the reputation of your domain.
1. Setting up the Postmasters
- Log in to the main Google account associated with your business. If there is no such account, create one.
- Go to https://postmaster.google.com
- Click the plus sign in the bottom right corner of the page and add your mysite.ru domain.
- Domain ownership has to be verified by installing TXT or CNAME records. Follow the instructions in the “Add domain” wizard.
The result of the successful addition and confirmation of the domain will be a line with green text, “Confirmed”, in the “Status” column:
2. Modification of the SPF record of the domain
If your domain still has no SPF record, add the record: v=spf1 include:sendgrid.net a mx ~all
If the record was previously created, then you need to modify it – add “include:sendgrid.net”. An example of how the SPF record could look:
v=spf1 include:_spf.hosting.ru ip4: 184.108.40.206 a mx ~all
Example of modified SPF record (changes are highlighted in bold):
v=spf1 include:_spf.hosting.ru include:sendgrid.net ip4: 220.127.116.11 a mx ~all
3. Setting up a Whitelabel domain
To configure a Whitelabel domain, you must create DNS records. These records will be unique to each account on Convead. The values XXXXXXX and YYYY can be obtained from Convead’s technical support service.
Note the dot at the end of the content of the entries – this is mandatory for CNAME!
Attention: all changes to the DNS should be performed by a competent specialist, because there is a possibility of disruption to your site due to incorrect changes.
4. Set up a Whitelabel IP address
A dedicated IP address allows you to completely isolate your account from the potential impact of other Convead customers’ mailings and puts all responsibility for the reputation of your IP address on you. Also, when using a dedicated IP, it becomes much more difficult to determine through which service your emails were sent.
If a dedicated IP address has not been ordered, no action is required.